Customer Service Advisor
We are recruiting for the role of Customer Service Executive.
McLernons is all about providing our customers with a first-class experience and we will help you to develop the skills needed to build strong customer relationships, take ownership and deliver that great customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping our customers by providing telephone-based support for our range of pharmacy-based software systems.
- Ensuring that all calls are logged and responded to in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of customer issues and escalating queries when necessary
- Updating customer records
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor conversations to customers
- Ability to follow process but also think on your feet
- Understand and anticipate customer needs
- Problem-solving skills (real solutions, not just short-term fixes)
- Ability to help as many customers as you can each day along with making each customer feel valued
- Strong computer literacy and a clear telephone manner
- Knowledge of Pharmacy computer systems or previous call centre experience would be of benefit although full training will be given.
What else you need to know
This role sits within our Customer Service department. You’ll be working in our NI office, which is easily accessible from Belfast, Downpatrick, Lisburn and Newtownards. The site has plenty of parking and is minutes away from Carryduff.
How we’ll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- On-site canteen
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Long service awards
- Entitlement to join Healthcare scheme*
- Pension scheme
- Provision of uniform
- Further education incentive scheme
*Following successful probationary period
Based between Carryduff and Saintfield, McLernons supply leading-edge Dispensary Management, Patient Medication Record (PMR), pharmacy-specific EPOS systems for pharmacies and mobile apps throughout the Island of Ireland and further afield
We are very proud of the fact that we are a family business, mirroring a great many of our customers in this regard, and that many of our staff have been with us for over 20 years.
Our success is attributed to a team who have a wealth of knowledge, understanding and commitment to delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers.
McLernons is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We’re always on the look out for the right talent, even when we’re not actively recruiting. If you’re interested in any of the above vacancies or if you’d like to work with us feel free to apply online using this handy form and we’ll get in touch!
Alternatively, If you’re interested in working with us and you’d rather get in touch by email send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com