IT Field Engineers – Longford, Laois, Offaly and Westmeath
Faced with significant growth due to the market adoption of our sector leading pharmacy systems we are seeking an exceptional Microsoft Certified Technician fully conversant with every aspect of both hardware and software systems.
If you love a challenge, strive to do the best quality job, are ready to grow with an award winning and market leading team delivering software and hardware solutions in the healthcare sector, and are capable of working in a flexible and multidisciplinary environment, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Problem solving skills (real solutions, not just short-term fixes)
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial although full training will be given.
- The ability to work flexibly is a necessity
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working as an integral part of our Customer Services Team, recognised as being the best in the business, you will be responsible for meeting the daily installation, repair, maintenance, and servicing needs of our customers.
We will also consider recently qualified IT graduates who are keen to gain experience with a reputable all-Ireland business, and who thrive in a fast-paced environment
McLernons are an Equal Opportunities employer
Founded in 1982, McLernons is a home grown, award winning IT business based in Dublin.
With an exceptional, multi-skilled team of more than 60 people based across Ireland and the UK, we have been delivering market leading software systems to retail pharmacies throughout Ireland.
A combination of our innovative approach and exceptional customer support has delivered a 72% market share of the pharmacy sector providing mission critical software solutions to help pharmacists manage and deliver exceptional healthcare services to their customers.
Salary up to €33k plus expenses
20 Days Holiday
Additional days for length of service
Company Sick Pay
We’re always on the look out for the right talent, even when we’re not actively recruiting. If you’re interested in any of the above vacancies or if you’d like to work with us feel free to apply online using this handy form and we’ll get in touch!
Alternatively, If you’re interested in working with us and you’d rather get in touch by email send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org