We are hiring! Creation of an exciting new IT Service Co-ordinator post, based in Dublin
McLernons have built our reputation by not only meeting the needs of our community pharmacy customers, but by anticipating and exceeding them…and we are continuously working for them.
In order to further enhance the changes we have made to the way in which we respond to our customers’ queries and calls to our Service Desk we are recruiting an IT Service Co-ordinator, who will report directly to our Operations Manager.
As IT Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating, scheduling and planning engineers’ visits to customers for both planned and reactive calls.
The role will also involve responding to customer enquiries, providing customer support and general administration duties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Scheduling reactive / planned work through liaising with our engineers and customers; this may involve
- receiving the call from the customer,
- logging the call and allocating to the designated engineer,
- ensuring that the customer is responded to quickly and efficiently within given deadline,
- following up to ensure the service has been completed on the specified date
- Liaising with software trainers and engineers for new installations;
- Set up and install data extraction tool and confirm templates as required; this allows us to efficiently and effectively read various systems, such as our database, and collect the appropriate data
- Providing a high level of customer support as the first point of contact for customers via telephone, email, and customer portal;
- Proactively deal with customer queries by being knowledgeable about the Company systems, clarifying the customer’s issue, providing options, and following up as requested;
- Routing calls to the relevant department as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other departments;
- Receives and redirects enquiries from and/or contacts the Company’s regional offices to resolve a variety of customer related issues;
- Maintain detailed call activity reports;
- Works as part of a team to actively ensure the retention of the Company’s customer base through the efficient delivery of all Service Level Agreements;
If you would like further information and more specific details on this post, please contact [email protected]